HamsterBase does not require logging in or registering, but if you want to be the first to know about HamsterBase updates, you can subscribe here
- Fixed the issue where the new version of singlefile could not be saved.
- Support for copying the current web page address in the menu
- Added English translation for the mobile version
- Optimized the icon for the Windows version
- Added a mobile version of the UI, which can be accessed via
- Fixed the problem that the Mac app store version could not automatically open Workspaces.
- Fixed the issue that required server reboot for the Tokens created on the desktop version to take effect.
- Fixed the problem that the server continued to run in the background after closing the page on the desktop version.
- Optimized the CPU usage of the docker version
- Streamlined the buttons on the desktop end initial page
- Fixed the issue that the mas version could not start
Because the desktop version already has a built-in server version, starting from 0.8.0, we will no longer release the desktop server version.
- Supports opening the HamsterBase desktop client via the
- The desktop client can open multiple workspace at the same time.
- When the desktop client is launched, it will automatically open the most recently accessed workspace.
- The server version is embedded in the desktop version, which can be opened via Settings -> API.
- Improved the webpage loading speed on the desktop end.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect copying of highlighted addresses on the desktop end
- Fixed the issue where
Hcannot be entered when editing notes.
- Fixed the issue where
Kcannot be entered when editing notes in list mode.
- Fixed the issue where highlighted lists cannot be deleted.
- Fixed some page rendering errors.
- Fixed the issue where Obsidian and browser plugins were not working on desktop.
Provide three new API
POST /public/api/v1/webpages/:webpageId/highlightsCreate a highlight
PATCH /public/api/v1/webpages/:webpageId/highlights/:highlightIdUpdate a highlight
DELETE /public/api/v1/webpages/:webpageId/highlights/:highlightIdDelete a highlight
- Webpage page view supports show current sort by.
Starting from version 0.7.0, the version number will no longer end with "beta". Due to data incompatibility, it will not be possible to downgrade from 0.7.0 to 0.6.3-beta after upgrading. To prevent data loss, please manually back up your old database before updating.
- Redesigned the front-end UI.
- Optimized keyboard shortcut interactions.
- Fixed a memory leak issue.
0.6.2-beta has been deprecated because of a bug in app store 0.6.2-beta.
- Desktop support for clearing cache. (Menu -> Developers -> Clear Cache)
- New shortcut key
R, used to quickly switch page read and unread status.
- Released Linux desktop version, formatted as AppImage.
- Only after page scrolling, unread pages will be marked as read.
- Fix the problem that the app store version cannot open api server.
- Fix the problem that the desktop version cannot copy and paste.
- Fix the problem that the text of the left sidebar menu is not aligned.
0.6.2-beta has been deprecated.
- Fix the problem that the manual import of .webarchive files fails on the desktop.
- Fix the problem of not displaying error message after manual import failure.
- Provides desktop version.
- The upload page has been optimised to support drag and drop uploads as well as batch uploads.
Due to data incompatibility, it is not possible to downgrade to 0.4.2-stable after upgrading to 0.5.1-beta To prevent data loss, please back up your old database manually before updating the version.
- Fix the problem of not being able to connect after reverse proxy.
- Fix the problem that there is a possibility of insufficient memory when synchronizing.
- Fix the problem of singlefile integration failure.
Due to data incompatibility, it is not possible to downgrade to 0.4.2-stable after upgrading to 0.5.0-beta To prevent data loss, please back up your old database manually before updating the version.
- Support peer-to-peer synchronization between multiple devices
- Support for adding labels to web pages
- Web pages support automatic filtering by labels.
- Password protection
- Optimized the RSS logo. Thanks to @aboutRSS for the suggestion
- Improved the compatibility of RSS output and solved the problem of not being able to subscribe to some RSS feeds.
- Support click to copy current address and API key on settings page
- Optimize unread page, support go to webpages view to see all pages.
- Optimized the style of scrollbar in windows.
Due to data incompatibility, it is not possible to downgrade to 0.3.0 after upgrading to 0.4.2-beta To prevent data loss, please back up your old database manually before updating the version.
- New API
- Support receiving singlefile uploaded pages directly link
- Fix the version in the settings panel
- Move files to ignore folder if parsing fails during auto-import.
- Optimize the import speed of html generated by singlefile
Due to data incompatibility, it is not possible to downgrade to 0.3.0 after upgrading to 0.4.1-beta To prevent data loss, please back up your old database manually before updating the version.
- Supports intel version of Mac.
- Provides products in tgz format.
- Fix the problem that the url does not change when searching full text.
- Fix the problem that the URL is wrong after selecting the web page in unread page.
- Fix the problem that the version number in the sidebar is wrong.
Due to data incompatibility, it is not possible to downgrade to 0.3.0 after upgrading to 0.4.0. To prevent data loss, please back up your old database manually before updating the version.
- HamsterBase and web pages support dark themes.
- Provides a fully functional API.
- Support for marking pages as unread, read.
Upgrade inbox to unread list. By default, only posts that have not been read in the last 14 days are displayed.
Fix the problem of not being able to double click to highlight
It is not possible to downgrade to 0.2.0 after upgrading to 0.3.0 because of data incompatibility. To prevent data loss, please back up your old database manually before updating your version.
It may take a little longer to start up for the first time.
- Support Edit title and link.
- Support for filtering and sorting webpages, Save the result as a view.
- Support for reading web pages in reading mode via RSS.
- Fix the problem of images not being displayed on some pages.
- Removal of the limitation on the limited duration of the beta version.
- Support Full-text search.
- Support import HTML.
- Support automatically import.
- Update highlighting UI.
- Optimize interface elements.
- Support import MHTML、Webarchive websites.
- Support List Websites.
- Support annotated website.